The HTI BioChem FC-200 is a fully automated chemistry analyzer that features state of the art technology designed to improve speed and precision, such as a highly polished sample probe with liquid level detection and collision protection.
The HTI BioChem FC-200 can perform up to 240 tests per hour. The sample/ reagent tray has 40 positions for sample and reagent in a refrigerated compartment.
This modern random access desktop automatic biochemical analyzer runs with user- friendly software which allows you to perform tests in your laboratory, see the reaction, and print results. The self-diagnosis and alarm systems provide error-free operation of the instrument and measurement.
• Capacity: up to 240 tests per hour;
• Sample volume: 3 – 45 µl; 0.5 µl increments
• Reaction volume: 180 to 600 µl;
• Probe: Automatic probe cleaning, liquid level detection, and depth adjustment to eliminate cross-contamination
• Flow cell: 81 disposable cuvettes , 180 µl~ 600 µl
• Test Types: End point, Fixed time, Kinetic
• Positions for the samples: 40 (including controls and standards);
• Wavelengths: 340, 405, 450, 510, 546, 578, 630 and 670 nm
• Light source: Halogen lamp 12V/20 W, with the function of the energy conservation
• Temperature: 37°C ± 1%
• Washing the probe: Automatic
• Software: Construction of the reaction curve in real time, 3 levels of quality control, more than 10 calibration equations, Stat Analysis.
• Memory: More than 100 procedures, an unlimited number of test results and quality control charts;
• SB: PC Communication Port RS232, port USB;
• Management: keyboard, mouse, monitor
• Dimensions: 80x60x65 sm
• Weight: 80 kg
Features & Functions
• Fully automated, discrete, random access
• External bar code reader (optional)
• Rear spectrophotometry and maintenance-free photometer, with synchronous double wavelength testing
• Highly polished sample probe, with liquid level detection and automatic probe depth adjustment and collision protection
• Independent mixer, rinsed by vertical style
• 81 special disposal plastic cuvettes and optional quartz glass cuvette
• Water consumption less than 3.5L per hour
• Microsoft Windows® Operating System compatible